Tuesday 28 January 2014

My life small story thing .... yea JUST READ IT!

..Kurt's life blog..



On this blog i'm just going to ramble on about my life, what I'm doing feeling, and maybe if you or anyone cares about this mite get to know me! 

I grew up in life, moving around a lot from town to town not really making a foot hole till i moved to Wanganui a small town in New Zealand. There i started my primary years and a bit of high schooling to, from there i went to uni and studied design!

  "Yeaaaa i started taking A LOT of drugs around this time and just failing at life"


 I meet this girl call Nicole and we started to date on and off for a bit we ended up together. She got my shit sorted and got me back on track with my life. Together we make a great team and we got engaged, we moved to wellington together and i started study again and Yoobee school of design

My life up in till now has been very good and i can say to anyone reading this I'm becomeing more driven with everyday i learn more about art and world.


Things i like :

Art!
Skating
Video games "Halo, BF3"
Driving
Fishing and diving 
Reading
Playing pool 
Eating and sleeping
I love cooking! 

 

Things i don't like:

Burning my toast
Getting told "I cant" or "NO"
"fucking hate that man"

Been told off

Feeling sick
Have a boring convo with someone it goes a little like this 

Me: Hey!!!!
Random: hi
Me: Umm how are you !!! :)
Random: Okay
Me: Hmm and what have you been up to lately???? spill the beans!!
Random: Not much
Me: ... Really 

Dont do this to me if you want to talk i will get my keyboard and throw it at your face.

I guess that's a small life story about me. 

Moving on ...

Tomorrow ill fill who ever gives to shit's about this blog, what I'm doing and maybe a little bit about what is going on in my head.                                 



                                                                              :)


No comments:

Post a Comment